From June 2009 to June 2010 I had the privilege of Driving an All Electric MIMI E for a year, it was a great experience, and got me hooked on electric cars. I've since moved on to other electric cars which I will blog about.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NJ Leading the way to Solar Power

Move over California, New Jersey already has more Solar Powered Installations per mile and is growing. Here is a great article http://www.cnbc.com/id/33233060 about how State intensives are really pushing the growth of solar power in the garden state. I live in a condominium community where I cant install my own solar power but we are looking at houses and installing solar power will be a priority when we do move.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert,

    I just got a couple quotes on a solar system for my home, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for it now. I have always thought about getting a system, but driving the Mini E for the past 4 months has really help push me to finally do it.
    BTW, I'm having another Mini E get together on Sunday, November 8th in Montclair, I hope you can make it.

    Tom (#250)

    ReplyDelete