From June 2009 to June 2010 I had the privilege of Driving an All Electric MIMI E for a year, it was a great experience, and got me hooked on electric cars. I've since moved on to other electric cars which I will blog about.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

MINI E's being prepped for delivery

Here are some photos of MINI E's in an import yard being prepped for delivery, can you pick out yours? Mine is the one on the left :), wish I could make out its number.
[source of Gordy Ormesher and evworld.com]



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope one of those is mine. This is in Ventura, so I assume there are 250 Mini E's behind that fence waiting for delivery here in California. Patience little Sparky, it won't be much longer till you are home!
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see there are no big MINI letters on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw anouther picture on anouther site where I estimated there were 70 MINI E's. Would love to see what the range of serial numbers are on these, but I cant read that from these shots.

    If anyone knows where and when they are coming into NJ, maybe I could go on a photo trip myself.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete